- Category: Snowboards
- Hits: 11461
- True Twin Tip
- Proflex Core: Dual-wood core for strength, weight, and flex for freestyle kiting.
- Laminate designed to control board tortional twist and add pop/reflex.
- Biax glass plates under binding toe & heel areas to distribute energy to the board.
- Mellow radius sidecut near tip & tail for stable high-speed riding.
- Tight sidecut near center for quick turns at low speeds.
- 2 degree edge convex base.
- Crystal EX Care Base w/ Structrurn: All snow conditions. Adds stability.
- Length: 165 CM
- Effective Edge: 119 CM
- Waist Width: 25 CM
- Sidecut Radius: 8.6/7.7/8.6 CM
The Empire Snowboard was built by Cabrinha specifically for snowkiting. It is designed to "deliver an even response to long periods of edging which is unique to snowkiting." - cabrinhakites.com
For More Information, Visit: http://www.cabrinhakites.com/empire-snowboard