[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - How do you jump high!!!!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 How do you jump high!!!! 

dont know if i'll be able to go all the way to minesota, but since i live in colorado maby you could come down to the therapy sessons in march.

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:08 pm

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:18 pm

all right, I will probably go this weekend again so expect an update!

are you going to the Montana snow kite Rodeo? It seems fun!

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:41 am

Unfortunately I won't make the Rodeo. It is a great event though. You should try and make it up there. Always fun to ride with others and see what others are doing with the sport. I always learn so much watching others.

I think there is a crew heading out from over here. You might run into them.

Either way, enjoy the ride and keep the stories coming.

ride on

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:36 pm

Yea that would be cool to meet them! do you know exatly when it is and like if there is an age limit or something like that? I will probablly have to get a waver signed or something for my parents to sign.

Have you done any compotitions or anything like them? because Is there even judges or how are they organized?
!!!!!Thanx!!!!!

Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:15 pm

Contact Montana KiteSports for more info. They'll hook you up.

http://www.montanakitesports.com/

ride on

Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:00 pm

I went to the rodeo last year, it was a really good event! They have seperate divisions for mens and juniors. Ill be back again this year competing in the junior one I think, not sure how old you can be and still compete as a junior.

If you can definately make it out to that one. I really want to go to therapy sessions, but not sure if im gonna be able to make it out. I also live in Minneosta.

Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:55 pm

Thats sweet! How old are you and what are the divisions? Are they like 12-18 or what? yea vise versa for me goin to Minasota & you goin to Co, but you might have an advantedge because you can LEAGLEY... drive.Hmm... maby if I take my moms car...

Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:40 pm

haha yea im 16 right now, and have my license, but that doesnt mean that my parents are gonna let me drive out to colorado for a weekend. If it was up to me, i would for sure.

im not sure what the divisions are, im guessing at 16 I can still go in the juniors, but im guessing that next year ill be going in mens, some places do juniors as 16 and under, others are under 18....

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 pm

Hey Hunter I was wondering how you did in the snowkite rodeo. I heard from my bro that you and him met. thats pretty cool! I couldn't make it but next year I have to be there! Do you Know the results of the comp.? That'd be nice.

Hey Tigh My jumping is coming along really nice and I wanted to say thanks for helping me out so much. I will have to post some pics of me jumping! thanks again

Kris :D

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:10 pm

I have no idea what the results were. I dont remember who one the races and never went to the award thing for freestyle, I knew I wasnt getting an award cause i was competing in pro this year. Last year I won the junior division.

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:10 pm

So glad to hear your jumps are coming together Little Kiter. Pretty cool isn't it? Nothing like flying. Aaron Sales put it well in an interview, where he describes the slicing noise as your edging along and then you lift off and everything goes quiet...like being in slow mo.

Would love to see some of your pics.

ride on brother

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 pm

hey tighe and hunter are you guys coming down to the sessions in March? It would be really sweet for you guys to come! wait I'v got an idea.If you guys come I will bribe you guys with extremely good cookies! so then you will have to come down!
...Sounds like a plan!... :idea:

Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Oh yeah...Tighe, I know exatly what you mean. Ssssllllllooowwww Mmmmoooo!!!!

Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next