[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - Upcoming Snowkite Videos
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:26 pm

Upcoming Snowkite Videos 

Post Upcoming Snowkite Videos
Here's a list of upcoming snowkite videos, please add to the list of you know of any.

Snowkite Instructional Film
Type: Instructional Video
Director: Morten Gjerstad

Something Stronger
Type: Newschool, Freeride, etc.
Director: Morten Gjerstad
Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkyFOeN_3y8

Project: Cloud 9
Type: Documentary, Freeride, Newschool
Director: Paul "Motz" Macaj
Teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D59CgDnOA4

Snodaze
*Correction: Snodaze was not intended to come out on DVD. --- Eric B; Oct. 23, 2008

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:04 pm
Post Re: Upcoming Snowkite Videos
Did Snowdaze ever come out??

I can't find anything about it. Got Cloud 9 and Something Stronger last year. Now I need to find old copies of Entropy and 20/10.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm
Hello.....anyone out there? This forum needs some life. The snow is starting to fall.....where are are the snowkiters??

I take it that the "Snowdaze" video never came out since I can't find a thing about it on the web other than this post.

I've got a copy of 20/10 on order......now I need to find a copy of Entropy. If anyone knows someone whose got it in stock give me a shout!

Does anyone know if the Fuze guys are putting out a new video this season? I loved Cloud 9 and would settle for a sequel. 8)

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 am

Redcap,

SnowDaze was a semi-amature video being produced by the Minnesota snowkite crew. Search youtube for 'snowdaze' to find a teaser.... I'm sure we'll see this video surface eventually.

Give me a call: 360-989-7731 . I can help you out with your Entropy needs.

-Eric
eric@snowkiting.com

Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:40 am

Ok, I've been in contact with Hunter Wells, who put together the SnoDaze clip that was originally posted on YouTube. It's been pulled off the internet since, because it wasn't really intended for the general public --- it was something for the local group of kiters to enjoy. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The good news is that Hunter is putting together another internet video for NorthStar Kiteboarding. Here's a pretty cool one he put together from last season:

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:24 pm

Oops sry for the mix up glad Hunter cleared things up, but what else can ya expect from a bunch of amatures :lol: heres another teaser he thru together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tgmqXvL ... re=related

yea it would be sick to see more from Fuze ! they are some crazy fun guys !

I am really looking forward to see Snowkitefilms new one, Dimensoins these guys are the real deal as yall know always putting out quality footage and riding , mad props !! cant wait to see it !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwopPk-TNKU

Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:17 pm