It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

SuperFly Best Girl Model Search 
Post SuperFly Best Girl Model Search
Here is a sneak preview of what you can expect at the 2008 Powder Mountain Superfly Open Best Girl Model Search on February 8th at the Rumors Lounge/Ben Lomond Hotel. We come to Kite but, man cannot live on kiting alone.. This venue will sell out. Live music by Shaky Trade. Pre-register by January 24th and become eligible to win a 2008 Best 10m Bularoo kite. http://www.superflyopen.com

Meet JC, Tammi, and Whitney, three lovely Best Model Search contestants. These images were shot on location at the site of the Superfly Best Girl Model Search, Ben Lomond Hotel just a couple of weeks ago. We just completed the first of two screening sessions of Salt Lake City local talent at the Whilhelmina Urban modeling agency. It's looking like we'll have some of Utah's finest ladies on stage modeling Best apparel along with today's hottest winter apparel.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:49 pm

my vote is number 1. Sucker for the dirty blondes (hair color and the rest I suppose :) )

Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:33 pm

I vote 2, god, look at that thong, reminds me of a line from a movie... "I wanna put my face in that"

Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:46 pm