[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - Colorado Kite force on Ebay
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:51 am

Colorado Kite force on Ebay 

Post Colorado Kite force on Ebay
Alright gang, who is this? I know someone must represent that name on ebay here. I got a best offer going with the user and was just wondering if they are a user on here, would like to talk a little more about the kite outside of ebay. One on one - mano y mano....maybe get some love from the forum would be nice :)

On another note - how much would you guys pay for an 06 7.2 ozone samarui?

Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:56 pm

Post Colorado Kite Force
See if this lead helps;

Good luck with the auction!

Hmm... 7.2 samauri... on handles? Well, in the past the market rate for a new, unadulterated, high-quality kite was about $100/square meter... But if it's been Ebayed, I'd say somewhere below $550 and above $300.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 pm

So this kite is only on handles and not a bar setup? I thought it said it included bar...

but yes, bar, lines, leash and backpack - is 450 a good offer?

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:18 am

on a second note - anyone have feedback for the Samuari? Is it a decent beginners kite as suggested? (i need 6-7m for my fat butt 200#) LOL

Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 am

Yo I have been running the Ebay store for CKF....lets talk

The Samurai is on a Bar

Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:14 pm

What sort of conditions is the kite good for? I live in a ND with 10-15 average winds. Will this kite pull me around like paris does with her little dog? or will I actually be able to control it.

I've heard of depower, and sheetable, is this kite any of those (meaning can i dial it in) and can i depower the kite if it gusts to say 22-25?

I'm totally new, so any insight would help.

And the only reason why Im holding off a bit because it seems like a pretty good deal, except that it's an 06 and on closeout...which makes me wonder...what was wrong with them that you have a new 06 lying around???

Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:36 pm

This is a snow/land foil kite that is designed to learn on. You can use a harness for the stronger winds and use a wrist strap for any lighter days. This kite is not sheetable and you will need to have the kite outside of the power zone to keep it from pulling you. For your weight, wind, and ability it will be a great start to riding. Your not going to get a better deal on this, it is below wholesale and ozone makes the best foil.

Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:15 am

We just updated the Samurai setup with an 08 bar and line setup

Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Post Re: Colorado Kite force on Ebay 7.2 Samurai
The Samurai 7.2m is up for auction on ebay if anyone is interested in it. It has a brand new 08 bar setup with trimming straps and new design chicken loop.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:33 am