[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - Wanted 10 M 2007 Ozone Frenzy
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:08 pm

Wanted 10 M 2007 Ozone Frenzy 

Post Wanted 10 M 2007 Ozone Frenzy
Hi folks i was just wondering whether someone here know whether the 2007 Ozone Frenzy in green/yellow/green color scheme is still available. I replied to a post a while back from crabnebula but never got the chance to reply back...i just returned from an overseas emergency assignment. It has to be in Green/Yellow/Green color scheme only. I would imagined any Ozone authorized dealer will have this model on sale now due to the release of the new 2008 model. Thanks.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Post Re: Wanted 10 M 2007 Ozone Frenzy
I know someone with a green/yellow/black 10m Ozone Access 2007.... are you interested in that?

Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi there, i cant seemed to find that color combination for the 2007 Access 2. Do you have a link to a picture of this specific kite? Is this kite new?

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 pm

I'm sorry, Green/Yellow/Red... Rasta! My brother has it in Montana, so I haven't seen it in a while. It was used for the 2xTM trip across North Dakota in '07, so it has been used. One rip was repaired. If you're still interested, I can have him post images.

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Thanks Eric for the reply but I'm specifically looking for the Green/Yellow/Green color scheme, it is actually for my girlfriend's b'day present. She's a pain when it comes to color but hey she's my best buddy when it comes to kiting :D :D :D

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:26 pm

No problem. You're smart to give her what she wants. It sounds like you've got something good going. Good luck!

P.S. Try calling the guys/gals at Windzup... they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:39 pm

HI,
I have a 2007 10 m Frenzy that I am trying to sell...

cost was $675 but we can talk about that if you are serious.
try emailing me at zebulonjakub@hotmail.com

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:22 pm