It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am

The Kite Panel 

Post The Kite Panel
Ok.. I think I've caught up enough with the first runs and supplies to post this here.

I've come up with what I think is the best solution to a snowkite jacket. Keep your old jacket, and add a Kite Panel.

http://www.kitepanel.com

If your current jacket has a new model YKK zipper, chances are we'll be able to make you a custom panel that zips into your jacket and has a built in spreader bar opening. Now we all won't have to look like clones wearing the same snowkite jackets if you want to wear your harness under your jacket. Best part, we can embroider them as well so you can promote your site, club, or business without ruining your expensive shell. Zip it in, session, zip it out. I can use the same panel in 3 of my jackets. Check it:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Post Re: The Kite Panel
Nice for a waist harness!

I have been using my Ozone "Access SB" harness with a long coat with no problem. But might I suggest a seat harness version with a upside down "V" cutout open to the bottom. This would be perfect for us seat harness users. I was contemplating shortening the bottom of my coat zipper to do the same thing.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 pm

haha rudeboy you made it here too!! nice work. This is matt (flyboy15) I moderate this forum in exchange for eric (site's creator) hosting our club website. I'm pumped to get my hands on one of these. I'm trying to get an ozone sb harness right now so i can get you specs. Unfortunately no one can find these harnesses lol.

Way to spread the stoke again, and keep up the awesome work!!

12m Slingshot Snow Ranger, Snowboard, Landboard

Cold's got nothin on this guy

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:46 am

My buddy at Velocity Kiting has them. www. velocitykiting.com. He's helping me teach the SCSU kids the end of this month. Cool guy. I'm actually making some panels for him too. Hopefully I can get any orders out of the way before you guys see them and I have more to do. Gotta pace myself since I'm a one man operation! See you in Duluth soon!

A.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Matt R,

Just take the short 500 mile drive down here to Omaha, NE and you can fit my "Access SB" to your jacket.

I would be up there if our snow cover and lake ice conditions were not as good as they are right now.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm