[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - Ozone Snowkites for Sale
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 am

Ozone Snowkites for Sale 

Post Ozone Snowkites for Sale
I have some good deals on lightly used ozone snowkites. You can see the kites and prices at
http://picasaweb.google.com/jonimhoof/ForSale02#
We're located in New Zealand. Shipping to the States is $90 USD which takes 5 to 6 days, insured, track and trace.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Post Re: Ozone Snowkites for Sale
Hi,

Was just wanting to offer 600 for your manta3 15. I know its not what you were asking for, but i just thought that maybe if you still hadn't sold it that this price may now be worth it to you.

thanks

Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Would you take $700us for the 15m manta 3?

Thanks

Last edited by owtside32 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I can pay 600 u.s. for the manta 2 12m if you pay the shipping to the states. Deal?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Sorry for the low offers. I have found a way to get enough to pay you what you are asking for the manta 12m if you havent already sold it. My email is

Thank you,

Last edited by owtside32 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:38 am

haha thats funny thanks for making my day good one

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:17 am

Is Ozone Access XT 8m still available? If so, what are the shipping costs to Poland.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 am

I still do have the 8m Access for sale. $120 NZD shipping to Poland

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Is it still available? How much is shipping to the US?

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:15 pm

I have lots of kites. What are you after? I'll have to check shipping to the States but a guess would be somewhere between $50-$100

Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 am

The kites really looks nice to me. i hope they can really fly?

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi,

just checking in to see if you have any used or new Ozone Manta 2 or Manta 3 models in 15m and 12m? Also, what sizes of Frenzy kites do you have used? Please email me at ethank72@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ethan

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi,
I have noticed that you posted this thread a few year ago now and you probably don't have the ozone snowkites, do you know where i would be able to get cheap ozone snowkites from.

Please reply

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 pm