[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - More info on Photos of the Day
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 pm

More info on Photos of the Day 

Post More info on Photos of the Day
Eric -- It's probably the time of the year, but the last few photos of the day that feature sweet-looking snowfields have me itching, and wondering where they were photographed. If possible in the future, could you add info to the photo of the day's headers indicating their geographic location? Thanks

jim
ps. still waiting for snow on the ND plains. Send some our way.

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:03 am

Post Photo of The Day
The most recent "Photo of the Day" Nov. 10, was submited by Chasta. I believe it was either taken in France (Col du Lautaret) or Italy (Somewhere w/in 3 hours of Rome) last December/January. I agree, they're pretty sweet. There aren't too many mountains that look like that and are accessible in the US (backcountry rougues, please tell me I'm wrong).

I'll be sure to include the information in the future.

Yeah, we did get some snow here in Utah. But there's either snow and no wind or wind and no snow... someday the two will line up. I think someone could have gotten a session in had they gotten up at about 3am this morning and hit the mountains early.

Let it snow!
-Eric

(FYI I just integrated my "snowkit" username into "Eric B". I will be posting as "Eric B" from here on out.)

Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:57 pm