[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Snowkiting Forum - View topic - Martin Hanzalek Snowkite School
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:43 pm

Martin Hanzalek Snowkite School 

Post Martin Hanzalek Snowkite School
We live in Newfoundland Canada which, for those of you who are not familiar with the place, is a pretty traditional "set in it's way" sort of Province. Growing up, we would always snowmobile in the winter. Later in my life I really started to enjoy skiing (mainly bakcountry skiing in the Tableland Mountains, Blow Me Down Mountains, and Lewis Hills in western Newfoundland. Recently I came across the Newfoundland Snowkite School through the <a href="http://www.martinhanzalek.com">Martin Hanzalek</a blog and decided to take a snowkite lesson from Hanzalek (which he was offering for free). Needless to say, after a 2 hour introduction to the sport from Martin Hanzalek at the Newfoundland Snowkite School and I was hooked. Snowkiting is one of those things that even if you are good at picking thing up on your own, taking a lesson is going to increase your riding ten fold.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Post Re: Martin Hanzalek Snowkite School
I agree with you man. As a girl, I felt like my boyfriend was dragging me out to go do it. Then I tried it and I loved it. I got into the fashion of it with the and I think that was a pretty big selling point for me too haha. I'm still a major beginner but love doing it. I am just about to get some new gear and would love to do a school thing like you mentioned.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:26 pm